Starts Nov 27, 2020 at 1:00 PM MST
Special places in nature draw us to them with an electromagnetic pull. The most famous ones are visited by millions each year to experience ancient stones and structures.
But sacred trees, stones, caves, valleys, mountains and waters can be found everywhere on Earth (even in your community). Their outward beauty may already be obvious, but when you approach these places with honor and respect, their hidden magic begins to unfold.
Join me for this one-hour training where you'll learn:
- The different types of sacred places in nature
- How to find a sacred place in your community to befriend
- What types of places you should not visit
- How to respectfully explore a sacred place
- What to expect after a visit